1. Attaching Screw-On Caps to Bottles:
When used as an accessory to pick & place mechanism. The driven rotary gripper
picks a cap from a feeding system and then proceeds to place and screw the cap
onto a bottle.
2. As a gripper that requires change of rotation; either partial or
For example, starting a screw type thread by momentarily reversing the rotation
as the thread tries to engage; this method greatly reduces the chance of crossing
3. As an radial orienting device:
When utilizing a stepper or servo motor to drive the Rotary Gripper, the gripper
can secure a component then rotate it to a given radial position.
• Shaft may be driven CW or CCW by a constant RPM motor; or indexed by a stepper
or servo motor (Fig. 1)
• Choice of top or side air ports to open and close gripper jaws independent of
rotary motor (Fig. 2)
• Angular Gripper Jaw Pivot Pins Included (Fig. 3)
• Ball bearing spindle